This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

We Don't Want To Anger Morven
The man's entrance was as dramatic as one expected. Never before had there been such an...official...meeting between those of the Power. Michael would very much like to meet Damien Oakland, who could produce such congeniality in Nikolai Brandon. Then again, the man was not impatient. Too many conflicts would destroy the Custody. So, for now the Cartel Destroyer was an ally, and his protégé was here at Michael's doorstep. 

He watched the man closely. Jay feared him for some reason, and that was reason enough to be cautious. The other Rods of Dominion stood at the ready in their formal wear. Michael himself wore a heavy black coat with blue and silver embroidering. As if on cue, the man had a similar reaction to seeing Jay. Michael wanted to sigh. Things could never be simple with Nikolai Brandon's whims. 

He frowned as the tension needed to be cut. "The very same. However, it is I you are speaking to now. My name is Michael Vellas." 

"Someone get the man a coat, he looks frozen,"
he continued, as one of the soldiers jumped to go find some heavier clothing. "The Ascendancy bids you welcome, Matias. Here is where those who can wield the Power gather to learn, something the Ascendancy wished to show you, as part of the cooperation between us." 

He glanced at Jay. "I am led to believe that you have encountered one another before. If you both cannot keep the peace, I will be forced to take action. This place is a safe haven for people like us." 
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 03-09-2024, 09:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-11-2024, 02:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-19-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-20-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-20-2024, 03:57 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-25-2024, 01:01 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-26-2024, 01:12 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 03-26-2024, 01:58 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-30-2024, 01:45 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 04-04-2024, 11:50 PM