This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

We Don't Want To Anger Morven
Michael simply weathered Matias's jibes while he directed a team towards the man. After he had finished his tirade Michael waved for the others to leave. "I will take it from here. See to it that Carpenter learns his lesson," he nodded to Karim and the others as they left to go about their business. When they were gone, he addressed the visitor.

"You may make your assumptions about me and Carpenter, Matias, but do not insult the rest of these men. Like most of the people who have the seed of the Power, many have been through tragedy. We are all survivors, Matias. From our own Powers, or the Atharim. That is my first piece of knowledge to you, if you do not already know of them. An organization that is dedicated to our destruction. I will have all classified information that I have access to on them given to you."

He sat down on a seat across from a bed that the doctors led Matias to and leaned back. "I shall instruct you myself. I doubt you came here to sit in classes and learn to spin webs of the Power safely. Have you encountered any...aberrations? Creatures that men would call monsters? Besides others like us, they can be the most dangerous things to our kind. The Ijiraq, a monster of mist that has some resistance against our power is the most dangerous, even the Ascendancy had trouble dealing with one."

"Is there anything in particular you hoped to learn? I shall answer what I can."
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 03-09-2024, 09:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-11-2024, 02:29 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-19-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-20-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-20-2024, 03:57 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Ninacska - 03-25-2024, 01:01 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-26-2024, 01:12 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 03-30-2024, 01:45 AM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Matías - 04-04-2024, 11:50 PM
RE: We Don't Want To Anger Morven - by Michael Vellas - 04-23-2024, 01:37 PM