This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Rebirth
Osiris awoke in darkness. The pain was still there - still unbearable. He looked around, seeing only a bright light in one direction. Osiris wondered at this and what it meant, but it didn't take him long to figure it out. The afterlife had come to claim him.

In the darkness he heard a voice from far away. "No!"

It was his love...his Isis. "I'm sorry my love. Not even we can prevent the afterlife from coming to claim us."

Osiris started moving, slowly towards the light, ready to accept his fate. Every step he took diminished the pain he felt.

"I can't be a mother alone."
Isis's voice called out to him, seemingly far away.

Osiris stopped, caught off guard by the words he heard. Mother! Isis was going to be a mother! He couldn't leave. Not now.

Osiris turned and stepped away from the light. Pain shot through him as he did. His steps became more difficult, until he dropped to the ground. The darkness disappeared and Osiris could see himself on the ground, his Isis over him. The world spun and he felt breath enter his lungs - felt his heart beating - felt the immense pain.

His eyes opened and Isis was there, her cheeks stained with tears. Her hand held his. "I'm here my love."

Osiris stared at her and smiled before falling fast asleep.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 06-22-2016, 01:13 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 06-23-2016, 11:56 AM
[No subject] - by Jared Vanders - 06-26-2016, 09:22 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 07-05-2016, 09:07 AM