This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Assignments
Drayson looked up as Johnson knocked, then beckoned the man in before returning the picture frame to the Captain's desk, and his Wallet to his pocket. "Officer Johnson. Chief Inspector Mccullough. It is not very often I make one of these visits in person, but it has given me an excuse to get out of the office for a few hours."
His Wallet let out a lone chirp, indication that he had a message waiting for his attention, and he grinned and patted the offending pocket to accentuate the point that he rarely free of the responsibilities of his office.

"You have quite an unusual record from the Academy."
He was referring to Calvin's time at the police academy, where his unusual abilities would have first begun to be noticed. "Your instructors noted that you seemed particularly adept at both the Search cell and urban chase."
Both were areas that Calvin's abilities as a Wolfkin would have stood out over other candidates; low light vision, heightened sense of smell and hearing, even that added touch of competitiveness thanks to his kinship with wolves and their predatory nature.

Naturally, Drayson had no inkling of the man's true abilities, instead seeing a particularly capable officer new to the force. A disadvantage to that was the man's lack of experience in the job, but the benefit was that he wasn't so indoctrinated to the system yet as to be inflexible. Flexibility was something that had set apart the other members of Domovoi to date; that ability to have ones entire world violently shaken awake yet being able to weather that storm with ones sanity intact.

"You are aware of the Ministry Raid a few weeks ago? Well, in light of the losses Task Force Domovoi suffered that day, I am recruiting. By way of years of service, you are the most junior officer I've approached for this task force, but Captain Aleksandrov has perused your file and is interested in having you on his team."
Drayson stood with arms folded across his chest; asides from turning to face Calvin, he hadn't moved, demonstrating impressive patience and self control in that regard. Many people paced, shifted their stance occasionally, or would look around the room at times, but Drayson was steadfast in that regard, having no qualms with meeting Calvin's gaze.

"If you accept the offer, and pass the Captain's assessement, it would mean a transfer to Golyanovo District precinct."
It was one of the rougher neighborhoods in Moscow proper, but recent years had seen a slow decline in organized crime and petty violence, as well as a decline in injuries for serving officers in the precinct. It had developed a bit of a reputation as a dumping ground for poorly performing officers, something that had changed when Drayson was posted to Dominance I.

Edited by Drayson, May 6 2016, 04:02 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Calvin - 05-03-2016, 05:50 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 05-05-2016, 03:33 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 05-06-2016, 08:56 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 05-06-2016, 04:02 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 05-09-2016, 07:50 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 05-16-2016, 04:15 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 05-17-2016, 09:27 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 06-30-2016, 09:16 PM