This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A day like any other
Truthfully, Ivan was tired. Even though not that much time had passed and it wasn't late, he wanted to hit the sack. He felt like he did when he'd hit the gym for an hour run and a good session with the weights. Hungry and tired.

Xena looked tired too, at least from what he could tell of how she stood and spoke. He answered her honestly. "Yeah, I'm beat."
He smiled at her weakly. "This was fun."
Making chit-chat was not something he felt up to right now. And given her reaction to the necklace she'd found, he was sure she was emotionally out of it.

Lightly he touched her arm. "You gonna be alright?"
He hoped she wasn't offended by the question. She was hard to read, especially now the tunnels seemed darker since he'd let the power go. For some reason, though, the weight of the tunnels was gone. He shrugged. Guess you get used to anything. That was cool at least.

"Yess. I'll be alright."
Despite her face being covered, it was obvious by her tone that she spoke half truths. But he knew better than to push it.

"Alright."
He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a wallet and handed it to her. It was a simple model. Then again, he didn't figure she'd wanna be doing anything special with it. It was mostly in case she needed something or wanted to hunt with him again. "Here. It'll work on nearly on the levels of the tunnels- at least those we know about. My number and Drayson's is programmed into it. And a few others you might need to get in touch with me. You need anything or run into these creatures again- or something- else, you call me. I'll do my best to get down here as soon as I can."

He frowned. He'd been thinking of her as Xena but that wasn't her name. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Akantha. My name iss Akantha."

He smiled at her. "Ok. Akantha. I'm Ivan."
He looked at her phone. "I mean it. Call me."

A last look and then he turned and left her in the tunnels, glad he had his breadcrumb app on his wallet running. It was easy to get lost down here. He was gonna enjoy sleep tonight. After he ate. Who knew you could get so hungry?

Edited by Ivan Sarkozy, Dec 17 2014, 08:19 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Akantha - 11-25-2014, 10:25 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-26-2014, 09:28 AM
[No subject] - by Akantha - 11-26-2014, 12:30 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-26-2014, 03:35 PM
[No subject] - by Akantha - 11-26-2014, 04:21 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-27-2014, 04:04 PM
[No subject] - by Akantha - 11-28-2014, 02:50 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-28-2014, 03:15 PM
[No subject] - by Akantha - 11-28-2014, 10:00 PM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-29-2014, 10:07 AM
[No subject] - by Akantha - 11-29-2014, 02:53 PM