This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hoping for a Family Reunion
The thief's face showed shock and fear as he looked at the picture and nodded. Finally Luciano was having some success. Besides that, the man gave Luciano no other response. Luciano sighed in frustration.

"Where, when, where did he go, was he with anybody. Give me more."

"Ummm...A day or two ago...here in the tunnels,"
the man said trembling. "I tried to...ummm"

Luciano interrupted, thinking that the man had to be a terrible pickpocket, "Pickpocket him...yeah keep going."

The pickpocket nodded and continued, "He caught me too. He was alone and continued deeper into the tunnels. I saw him come back later. This time with people. He was in bad shape. His shirt was wrapped around his shoulder and I think there was some blood on him."

"Good - these people - were they enemies, allies? Was he alive?"

"They seemed to be helping him, and I wasn't sure whether or not he was alive."

Luciano thought about it for a minute. It would be frustrating if all he found was a corpse after all of his work, but there was still a chance he was alive and Luciano had to find out. The hospital would be he next avenue of research.

Luciano handed the man another five CCD dollars as promised, making sure those nearby saw the exchange and left with out a word. More than likely the people nearby had seen his last couple of failures and he would get mugged. It would teach the man a lesson in respect if nothing else; Luciano didn't care nonetheless. His quarry was close and finding his uncle was all that mattered.

Continued in Choices

Edited by Giovanni Cavelli, Jul 30 2014, 10:33 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 07-25-2014, 06:45 PM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 07-25-2014, 10:34 PM