This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Out of place
The system hummed into hibernation when a voice jolted her from her thoughts. She jumped, and put an embarrasing hand to her heart. "Oh! Consul DuBois! You startled me."
She laughed off the faux pas and circled the desk. Did he have to stare so hard like that?

"I'm good, How are you? Wait."
She blinked and laughed again, "You didn't ask me how I was."
She palmed her forehead. What had he said? "Oh, the move! Yeah it's great. Well, actually it's been kind of terrible, but in a good way! I put a lot of people out of work with leaving MSU as fast as I did. They'll get settled eventually, but I feel guilty."
Not guilty enough to turn down the offer, though. "Not that I'm complaining! I can't wait to get things started. How are you?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-03-2018, 08:31 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-05-2018, 02:52 PM
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-11-2018, 09:40 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-12-2018, 11:27 AM
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-15-2018, 08:58 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-16-2018, 09:25 PM
[No subject] - by Danika - 01-17-2018, 08:55 PM
[No subject] - by Marcus DuBois - 01-18-2018, 01:18 PM