This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Case
Huh. Sharp dresser. Good handshake. Not too bad so far, kid,
Ellie thought.

She brought two cups of coffee over and placed one in front of him, then walked around her desk and sat down. "Milk, but out of sugar though, sorry."

She took a sip of from her own mug, then put it down and sat forward, elbows on her desk. "Let's keep this informal, yeah? Your CV looked fine, Alexander,"
she said with a smile, hoping to put him at ease a little.

"You wouldn't be here otherwise. You were one of only a few I invited for an interview."
Best keep him on his toes, he doesn't need to know the other guy bailed.

"Let me give you an idea of the job. I need an assistant to help me carry out field work, surveillance, write up my field notes, build case files, interview new clients, that kind of thing. So I need to ask you some questions to make sure you are qualified to do those tasks."

He seemed to be paying attention, so she continued. "First off, do you have a car? Second, do you have a gun, and any of your own surveillance equipment? Next, can you give me a run down of your experience at the Met, the things you enjoyed the most on the job, that kind of thing?"

Edited by Ellie Fowles, Sep 14 2015, 10:40 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 04:20 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-15-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-15-2015, 09:31 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-23-2015, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-24-2015, 07:45 AM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM