This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Case
Alexander took some deep breaths, his hands stopping their slight shaking. He zoned in on the slight pain in her own voice, and that helped, a lot. Ellie had obviously experienced something similar. She wasn't going to just pity him like everyone else, treat him like he was broken.

"Thank you. Um, means a lot."
Alex murmured, subsided into an awkward silence. Clearing his throat, he tried to smile, pushing it behind him. "Questions... Have you got any understanding with the Met? I know they always have a couple of cases they never get around to, and it's getting worse, apparently. Other than that?"
Alex just shrugged. "Nah, you've been pretty thorough, I think. I guess it'll be seeing how it turns out, might have questions in the future."

He stood, and leant over the desk, holding his hand out. "It's been a pleasure, Miss Fowles. My thanks for considering me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 04:20 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-15-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-15-2015, 09:31 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-23-2015, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-24-2015, 07:45 AM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM