This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thunder Butte
On the heels of yet another barely successful meeting with members of Congress, Nicholas keyed open his Wallet. It's past time I brought him in on this,
Nicholas thought. Jon Little Bird was a friend, and Nicholas would certainly value his company no matter what. But Jon's work with the Council of Native Americans was nothing short of genius. Locking the US Government out of their medical affairs so they could isolate every one of them that could channel - that school he was starting would be the epicenter of some great advances.

Those advances would be even greater with government backing, of course. Nicholas just needed to figure out how they could both get what they wanted. That could come later, he supposed. Getting him in the door was the first step.

The message finished, Nicholas sent it off. A thousand miles away in South Dakota, Jon's wallet flashed with the message received. It read:

"Jon, it's been a while. I've seen the news on what you're up to. You've probably seen what I've been working on, too. Why don't you come down to Washington? I got your present, and I figure drinking with a friend is better than drinking alone. We have a lot to talk about. The Custody is probably beating us into the ground on magical research right now; I know neither one of us wants that to stay the case."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Noah Crow's Eye - 09-13-2016, 12:49 PM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 09-13-2016, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 09-13-2016, 11:03 PM
[No subject] - by Noah Crow's Eye - 09-14-2016, 07:43 PM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 09-14-2016, 08:00 PM
[No subject] - by Noah Crow's Eye - 09-17-2016, 02:06 PM