This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Puzzle
After hitting Bryce, Emily felt more free than she had in a long time. She felt like getting out there and meeting new people and just having fun, but she had work to do. She could have entrusted this to her staff, but she enjoyed the work and was very excited for this move.

Her wallet buzzed and again, it was Thomas. "Mr. Romero, I hope you have good news for me this time."

"I do. I think your opportunity is about to present itself. Tell me - do you like skiing, Miss Shale."

Emily blinked and asked him to continue. It appeared that Nox was heading to a ski resort in Siberia. Thomas had already booked her a room there. She had to give him this - he had made up for his little mishap the other day.

"Good - I'll be there ASAP. Meet you there?"

"Sounds good - I'll have your final bill ready."

They hung up and Emily rang for Andrew. "Andrew, I'm going to need you to book a room for the Gala and finalize things for that event. I want a date set. Get the invitations ordered too."

"Has the guest list been finalized."

Emily had thought long and hard about this, and decided that it was only proper that she do so. "Add Ascendancy Brandon to the list. Also - issue a press release announcing the Gala. I'll be gone for a few days. I expect this to be done when I get back."

All that settled, Emily headed home to pack and booked a flight to Siberia. Thankfully there were a few open today. She took a cab to O'Hare and the beginning of the end of her quest had begun.

Edited by Emily Shale, Mar 2 2015, 11:29 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 01-30-2015, 02:36 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 01-31-2015, 02:13 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 02-25-2015, 03:30 PM
[No subject] - by Emily Shale - 03-02-2015, 11:28 AM