This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Monkey King's School of the Mystical Arts
Master Wu was fast. Like really fast. Like in those movies where the dude just stands there and dodges hits and jabs and punches and kicks without even touching you.

Or even breaking a sweat. Hahaha! He heard the Lady's laughter and he couldn't help his own grin even as he double and trippled and whatever-the-hell-you-called-it-lled his attempts.

One hit man! Just give me one! Best he got was the brush of his pants leg.

Oooo....Mik is such bad ass now, he laughed to himself. Li was probably laughing too. Ok maybe not. He should though. Mik was having fun. And the guy had a nice smile.

And like that he stopped, bent over, hands on knees breathing hard and looking up at guy with respect. "Dude, you kicked my ass without touching me." He hadn't been sure how much time had gone by but he was definitely winded. He stood after a moment and held out his hand. "Seriously, dude, respect. I'm definitely down for this shit."

Hands clasped, he struck again. Cheap shot, he knew. Just like he knew the next thing he'd see was Li standing over him but at a safe distance and probably a smirk on his face. It took a moment for his breathing to start again, but when it did, he just laughed. "Sorry bro. Had to try. Dishonor and all."

All in all, this was turning into a fun day.

[Li modded w perm]
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Monkey King's School of the Mystical Arts - by Mikhail - 04-04-2019, 07:39 PM