This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Finding Rowan
Aiden sat by watching his boyfriend work his own special brand of magic upon the laptop. It was always a marvel to watch, although at the speed Sage was working, Aiden couldn’t get a good look at any of the images zooming across the screen. The screen was just one rush of mixed colors. Sage had to be the only person in creation with such talent. Oh, Aiden had seen him work before, but it was a rare thing. Sage had almost always done things inside of his own head unless the laptop was right there, which was almost always at home- well- the Vega Estate. The time spent there was usually split between practicing with Nox, finishing up the novel, or fucking around with Sage.

Sage suddenly voiced concern over finding Rowan and the trip to Ireland. Panic welled up in Aiden’s throat. He had completely forgotten about that excursion. So much had happened over the course of the last two hours.

The glass came up to Aiden’s lips almost instinctually and he downed the contents rapidly.

“I honestly don’t know, babe… let’s hope it doesn’t come to that,” Aiden spoke in a murmur as he began rifling around in a compartment to the right of the minibar, “I’ve watched a lot of ‘true crime’ shows and they always say that the first twelve to twenty-four hours are the most critical… I think... Or was it forty-eight hours...?”

With an exclamation of triumph, Aiden pulled out a clear tube that contained a fine looking cigar. In minutes, almost all of the windows were down and Aiden was blowing smoke rings out of the moonroof set into the ceiling of the back of the limo. A nice headrush overtook Aiden and the wild rush of emotions slowly ebbed away.

Aiden did not smoke often, but when he did, you could be sure stress was threatening to overtake his senses.

“I’m sure we’ll have a better grasp on this debacle once we get to the café… Can you tap into the Café’s security footage remotely? I’m not sure how much use it will be, but I’m sure Rowan had a few cameras installed… Maybe if one of them caught a glimpse of her when she was leaving…”

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!

Messages In This Thread
Finding Rowan - by Sage - 03-17-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Aiden Finnegan - 03-22-2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Sage - 03-24-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Aiden Finnegan - 03-28-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Sage - 03-28-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Aiden Finnegan - 05-02-2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Sage - 05-03-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Aiden Finnegan - 05-08-2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Sage - 05-08-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Aiden Finnegan - 05-09-2019, 11:54 PM
RE: Finding Rowan - by Sage - 05-10-2019, 10:23 AM