This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bloody....Mary?
Like a fly to cow shit, Meera mentally mused to herself as Beto found new life.

“Quite the imagination you have there, Beto,” Meera laughed lightly, not looking in his direction, “You have no idea just how correct you are on that. Though there are some of us out there that are privileged enough to do the pulling for God.”

Visions of crimson tides washing over supple flesh began to fill Meera’s head. She could still smell the sweet scent of moss and fur on that ragged little wolf-pup she had played with earlier. Such a shame she had to send him on his way, but there was no getting around that. She had extracted what she had needed from the fellow and the Atharim were pleased enough to close the case file on the Jap. No killing. Such a bore they were sometimes. She’d have gladly traded in her wages earned for just one more -final -lick at the dog. Glee and lust boiled up in her loins as she pictured all the ways she could have broken him. Just one night in her lab…

The light of God shone behind Meera’s shoulder as she found herself losing focus, dwelling on the thought of her prey. So fragile a thing. So easy to break. Beto was right. Just playthings.

Meera did not reach out for the light. She had no need of it here, and exposing herself in such a sloppy manner would spell utter disaster for her future. No. She let it hover, just out of the corner of her eye. It would be there if she had a desperate need of it.

Things would have been so much easier if no one knew it even existed.

She turned back to Beto, taking his proffered hand and shook it with care and poise. Another lilted laugh followed his comment.

“My dear, I am from the mysterious and ancient Cairo. And let me tell you, I do miss it. The climate here does nothing for my constitution, but I make due. Are you a local boy, Beto?”

My, he is dashing, Meera thought to herself, I wonder what his opinion is on bondage?

"She had tortured hundreds, maybe thousands, in the name of understanding and reason. Torture made sense. You truly saw what a person was made of, in more ways than one, when you began to slice into them. That was a phrase she'd used on numerous occasions. It usually made her smile." 
- The Wheel of Time, The Gathering Storm, Chapter 22, Robert Jordan

Messages In This Thread
Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 05-10-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 05-11-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 05-16-2019, 04:47 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 06-19-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 06-20-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 06-21-2019, 01:54 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 07-25-2019, 03:12 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 07-31-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Beto - 08-28-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Bloody....Mary? - by Meera Alam - 02-11-2020, 01:16 AM