This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
((Oh shit! I’m not in the habit of posting again, got busy and forgot. Sorry!!!))

Elyse kept seated and looked at Mist with a genuine smile. ”i know they can.”

Elyse gave Nox a sympathetic look. She could tell that time had been somewhat unkind to him. Still, Elyse felt better now that she had seen Nox. Since the breakup she hadn’t seen him. They had talked, yes, but never actually met again. Elyse felt a sense of closure. As Nox left, she could detect a slightly familiar smell as her senses seemed to strengthen with her mental state. She didn’t remember what it had come from. The scents of Kallisti muddled it, and Elyse took a deep breath, exaggerating the effect it had on her breasts in a slightly flirtatious motion. Elyse ordered a drink as a server went by before turning her eyes on Mist. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Nox depart.

”Now, I believe you were giving me a show before we were rudely interrupted by a jerk. Where were we?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Elyse - 11-14-2022, 10:33 PM