This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Elyse enjoyed the rest of the dance and the others watching them. It brought a slight smirk to Elyse’s face. There was something exciting with a “private moment” being watched.

Mist sat in her lap and Elyse enjoyed her warmth. Mist was close enough that she could now pick up the Mist’s scent out of the myriad of others in the club. Elyse closed her eyes briefly, taking a deep breath as Mist spoke.

Lost. Elyse had to admit that was how she felt. She was completely unsure of what she was or where she fit in.

Elyse looked into Mist’s eyes, surprise filling them. ”Are you saying I should become a dancer? You’re joking…” Elyse could smell that she wasn’t. ”No you’re being serious.”

Elyse paused, actually considering. She came here because she liked the atmosphere. She felt welcome here, and Mist’s suggestion proved she had been accepted. Of course, she had money and ultimately this was a business. Still she felt as if it was more than money. She was a welcome customer unlike the fifth that had been ejected earlier.

”That might…I might like that,” she said quietly. ”I can’t do what Nox does. My skills are…different.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Elyse - 11-21-2022, 01:07 PM