This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Elyse sat down across the hall from him, and now saw how tired Nox was. She thought that maybe she should do this another time and let the man rest, but at this point it was better to move on.

"I won't keep you long...I promise." she said, pulling her knees to her chest. "I just wanted to say that - well - I've been feeling a bit lost. Especially since my parents..."

Elyse closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "That's why I started coming here. That feeling of being lost just went away. Mist told me that maybe I can find a home here, so I'm coming back tomorrow morning to see if I can work here." Elyse chuckled. "Never would of thought it, but I also feel like...maybe I don't have to hide what I am anymore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Elyse - 11-25-2022, 12:37 PM