This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Walkin' down the my street
...stared into those stormy depths....and saw the flash of heat lightening, banishing all the gradations of color, the greys and oranges and shadows and reds, turning everything bright, illuminating everything in blinding flash that existed for only a moment.

And with it came a laugh, husky and yet light, layers of meaning he'd need to decipher. The laugh lit up the face that looked up at him, that ignored the heat she surely must feel. And her words- acceptance; challenge- flashed through him.

And as suddenly as it had gone, the play returned. The fun. Everything dropped into place.

A slow smile spread across his lips, one side quirking up. So....heh....this, now, this could prove to be very interesting.

She pushed forward, closer to the flame. "Carefull, Doll. Wouldn't want to mess up that gorgeous face. Even with the bruises."
He waggled one eyebrow.

But of course, she didn't listen. Cuz clearly men don't know shit. Her hand went to his chest and held it there for a moment. Oh? A single eyebrow raised as his smirk deepened. He didn't look, but he was aware of her mama at the table.

Girlie was playing with him. Doing that pretty eyed dollface thing, hook some guy, breaths deep, quiet, get lost in her eyes and then your brain clouds over because holy fuck! This chick totally wants me right now! and then that chump leans in, already thinking with his dick, is moron enough to bend down, to try to kiss her- AND DID YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT SHE WAS GONNA GET YOU TO MACK ON HER WITH HER MOM RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING ROOM?! Idiots.

Yeah, so other morons might do that. Not him. Not when it was what she wanted him to do. When she was clearly playing that cat and mouse game that came downloaded into women's brains the moment they popped out.

Aaaaaaaannnnnndddddd....yep. Just as he thot. She drew out the moment, stretched it out, and then boom! Pushed him away, went over to mama, kissed her and then.....

....and then his world is blown and he bursts out laughing. Doll face channels! He looks at her with amused accusation. "And here I was thinkin I had lost my control with the fire. With fire!! And it was you the whole time. For shame, Doll, makin me doubt my awesomeness."

So....medicine huh? "You just want me to walk in front so you can stare at my ass. Which I totally don't mind. So....medicine aye? There's a bar a couple blocks over. Pretty rough, but I know you can handle yourself. We can get some meds for your lip and shoulder there. The liquid kind. Pool. Hmm....channeling pool. That could be interesting. And....maybe think about what games we can play tonight.....Oh-."

He paused. Duh! The whole reason the game started. "Your name. Unless you like Doll, I'm gonna need a name."
Not that he was gonna stop calling her that. Porceline face like that, even with the lip? Fucking hot.

He had been bored. Soooo fucking bored. But now.....nope. All kinds of ideas were coming to him. That little rift between Mordvinov and Kolomov he'd caused would look like children playing in the streets, if he did this right. No way could it be swept under the table by the media this time.

The game would be good tonight.

Edited by Mikhail, Feb 4 2018, 02:02 AM.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-27-2018, 12:12 AM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 01-28-2018, 05:35 PM
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-28-2018, 10:05 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 01-29-2018, 08:59 AM
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-29-2018, 12:50 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 01-30-2018, 02:28 PM
[No subject] - by Mikhail - 01-30-2018, 04:46 PM