This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Confrontation
Manix smiled when she sat down: "thank you, now lets see if we can figure this out."
He thought carefully on how much to reveal, she seemed genuinely concerned for Ori, or at least this pub. "I'll tell ye all I know, I dont be knowing if that will answer ur question."

"I guess a lil background be in order. I am a Ship's Captain, I came to Moscow to learn more of this magic and the how and why my sister died and not I"
Taking a sip of his drink "Yes I can use the power. I now be spending most of my time researching ancient artifacts and what some would call fairy tales, looking for clue about this power."

"I hired Jaxen to gather me more of these tales and artifacts, to do that he broke into the Anthrim. His mission was successful, but he no tell me no details on what happened inside. If Ori wants more security I would guess it could be from something she saw or more likely something she did."

Manix waved down the blonde waitress this time ordering water. "If it be protection you need i can order some Viking to come here to watch over ya, I also recently got this card of a firm that sets up security systems."
He dug into his pocket to pull out the card Jaxen gave em: Pervaya Ilenya Private Security with a contact number was all it said. "They can help you with long term security, shall I send you some of me crew to watch over ya?"

Manix seemed to have forgot it was club security ori wanted, for some reason he was worried about Carmen's safety.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-22-2016, 03:26 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-22-2016, 05:12 PM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-22-2016, 05:42 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-24-2016, 04:00 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-24-2016, 10:17 AM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-26-2016, 05:37 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-26-2016, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-26-2016, 11:08 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-26-2016, 01:28 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-26-2016, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-26-2016, 08:34 PM