This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Confrontation
That was not an easy question to answer, so he gave himself time to think. "Thank you for your honesty and sincerity, if saw any signs of you trying to use me as a newborn pup, i'd of walked. I no be so naive as that. That being said doesn't mean im not interested in knowing you better, but not in this place, this is a place of work, tho I do be amused by thee bartender."

"To conclude business my Marine or Vikings when they arrive will hand u a blue card, nothing more for identification, only tell ye staff that just has to know. Otherwise they will be like any other patron, they will rotate every 2-3 hours. Most nights you shall me, i leave it you if u wish to talk, I take no offence if you steer clear, I dont want to upset ur man friend to much."

"What is it like?"
he sat quiet for a long time. "I be no God, I can tell ye that. I learned on the seas controlling wind and water. My first major experience was healing a crew member that had been hurt bad."

"You want to know what I am? I am simply me and in time maybe you'll learn who I am better than I could ever tell you and maybe I, you, or not. That be up to you, the offer of protection remains until u get professionals here."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-22-2016, 03:26 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-22-2016, 05:12 PM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-22-2016, 05:42 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-24-2016, 04:00 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-24-2016, 10:17 AM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-26-2016, 05:37 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-26-2016, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-26-2016, 11:08 AM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-26-2016, 01:28 PM
[No subject] - by Oriena - 09-26-2016, 02:47 PM
[No subject] - by Manix - 09-26-2016, 08:34 PM