This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A Change
A part of Armande wanted to laugh at her childishness. But he found he did not laugh. A part of Armande wanted to smile as she leaned into the arrogance without shame or self inspection. But he found no smile on his face.

The grin and playfulness in his eye had faded with each word until all that remained was stone, eyes blue ice as cold as the depths of space. He might have learned humility as Regus and Khlysty, but he was no dog to order about; he was no penitant subject happy to have something to do for his betters.

No, Armande found a quiet anger displayed on his face. He stood to full height, he now looking down at her, his grey brows knitted at angles.

His voice was low but iron. "You are the Eye, Valeriya. But by your own words I am the Father Rasputin. I have been reborn and purged of my sin, by your own proclamation. I have earned my destiny and entered the sacred ground of your womb."

He paused and looked at her. "Either you believe that or you do not. If you do not, then you name yourself a liar that used me only to come to the Above. But if you do, if all of that is true, you acknowledge that our relationship is one of equals."

Perhaps there was a touch of anger that laced his words. "I will not be treated as your subject, Valeriya. What I do for you, the things I offer, I do not do or give because you command. Nor will I ever. You will know that now."

He sat down again, looking up at her, plain he would not be moved. "I made you an offer as your consort and lover. You will treat me as such, always. I am not your child. We are equals. If that is not something you can agree to then it is best things end now. And regardless of what you decide, I will give you what money and training you need to roam freely in the Above. I will not hold you hostage to me by keeping you dependent. But if you stay, you stay as my partner and lover. Not as my owner."

Messages In This Thread
A Change - by Armande - 08-20-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: A Change - by Valeriya - 08-26-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: A Change - by Armande - 08-27-2018, 02:48 AM
RE: A Change - by Valeriya - 09-01-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: A Change - by Armande - 09-01-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: A Change - by Valeriya - 09-01-2018, 02:12 AM
RE: A Change - by Armande - 09-01-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: A Change - by Valeriya - 09-05-2018, 12:52 AM
RE: A Change - by Armande - 09-05-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: A Change - by Valeriya - 09-07-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: A Change - by Armande - 09-09-2018, 05:23 PM