This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Email to the Lir family
A couple days after the video was released by the Lir navy of the sea creature, marine biologists around the globe were up in arms over its authenticity. Elias, having a full semester of study as a marine biologist major, vaguely followed the chatter online. But it was through his uncle's wallet, still logged into to the various research journals and forums in the field, that he was able to track specifics.

Barely a few percentages of the whole ocean had been explored. The primary argument was whether such a beast could have existed all this time without being encountered, if so, where has it made its home, how old was it, and were there more of them. What did it hunt? Where did it roam? Or was it all an elaborate hoax?

Elias knew the truth. He felt it in his gut.

He sent messages to the Lir's as soon as he found their contact information.

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Message</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>

"I believe you. I need to speak with Captain Syn jyn as soon as possible. That beast killed my uncle and I believe the New Zealand government covered it up. I'm in Moscow, but I'll go anywhere in the world to talk to him.

-Elias Donovan"
Mr Donovan,

You can Contact Captain Synjyn, via Manix Lir located in Moscow. The Lir Compound is located in the Golden Circle in Greater Circle. The house guard will be notified of your impending arrival.

Regards,
Fleet Captain Manix Lir'