The First Age

Full Version: The First Age Anime Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thank you ladies ^_^ heh, sometimes i use a rectangle instead of a circle for my sig. crazy. i know.
That is incredible, Aiden. Thank you so much! I love his expression and hair and clothes!
Fantastic, Aiden.
Thanks so much, guys Big Grin Thinking @"Thalia" is next
Holy pen and paper, Batman!  Initially I thought this was where you guys were talking about which anime character was most like your characters or something.  Boy-Wonder was I wrong!  No idea why I'm rockin' the old school Batman tonight.  Anywho, these are awesome!
Bahahaha! Thank you very much, Nika Big Grin Much appreciated. I'll be making more tomorrow <3
Awesome!! All of these!

I like the halo around Ascendancy's head.
Thanks so much, Gio Big Grin means a lot me.

Heh, Ascendancy IS divine after all Wink
I really gotta get back to drawing your characters now that I've gotten comfortable with digital media...

Anyway. Here's Rand al'Thor if the 3rd Age was a total Asian Fantasy and not a Renaissance Fantasy... 

[Image: 242579495_10104091081087987_222438294805...e=61710EAC]

((I'm having trouble adjusting the size with the insert picture feature...))
The tag is img=50x50

You will want to figure out the right rato to make it look right. I think I made a tool to do that but I'm not sure where it is I'll look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4