This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The First Age Anime Show
Thank you ladies ^_^ heh, sometimes i use a rectangle instead of a circle for my sig. crazy. i know.

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
That is incredible, Aiden. Thank you so much! I love his expression and hair and clothes!
Fantastic, Aiden.
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++
Thanks so much, guys Big Grin Thinking @"Thalia" is next

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Holy pen and paper, Batman!  Initially I thought this was where you guys were talking about which anime character was most like your characters or something.  Boy-Wonder was I wrong!  No idea why I'm rockin' the old school Batman tonight.  Anywho, these are awesome!
Bahahaha! Thank you very much, Nika Big Grin Much appreciated. I'll be making more tomorrow <3

Awesome!! All of these!

I like the halo around Ascendancy's head.
Thanks so much, Gio Big Grin means a lot me.

Heh, Ascendancy IS divine after all Wink

I really gotta get back to drawing your characters now that I've gotten comfortable with digital media...

Anyway. Here's Rand al'Thor if the 3rd Age was a total Asian Fantasy and not a Renaissance Fantasy... 

[Image: 242579495_10104091081087987_222438294805...e=61710EAC]

((I'm having trouble adjusting the size with the insert picture feature...))

The tag is img=50x50

You will want to figure out the right rato to make it look right. I think I made a tool to do that but I'm not sure where it is I'll look.