This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The First Age Anime Show
Sooooooooo... I used to draw quite a bit... Kinda fell out of doing it for a while, but I'm trying to hop back on the horse.

What better way than to illustrate scenes from our stories!?

The current Cabaret and Candy scene has been quite interesting, so I pulled a little inspiration from that.

[Image: 20181003_165809_zpswysythlh.jpg]
Left to Right: @"Jaxen Marveet" (being a cheeky little devil), @"Aiden Finnegan" (giggling over Nox's beer), @"Sage" (pointing out what a great time Nox is having) and @"Nox" (rolling his eyes at these three idiots)

Might color it? Might not. We'll see how I feel later Wink

OH! And I'll probably be drawing more scenes or characters. Any suggestions? I'm very rusty, so I'm sticking to an Anime style to make things easier on myself lol... Not to mention FA would make an amazing Anime :3

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
omg, LOVE
Thank you VERY much, Thal ^_____^

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
THAT is so awesome!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH NOX ^___^ <3

That is so cool. 

I can't get over Nox's expression. 
Dig the open collar on Jaxen's shirt, too. *grin
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Aiden, gonna say it again. I truly love this.
Awesome, Aiden! <3
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD
[Image: voodooqueen_zpsus4azuq0.jpg]
(left to right: @"Regus", @"Valeriya", @"Rowan Finnegan", @"Mikhail", @"Ashavari", and @"Xander")

Inspired by the players that are taking part in The Voodoo Queen of Greater Moscow.

So freaking awesome, aiden