The First Age

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lord of the Rings quote, who killed more people arguments, secret alliances, and cheating lovers? Just from this thread alone. I know that Alistair is in the right place.

I'll get to work on establishing Alistair.
As an fyi:

As a Dragon Age fan whenever I see the name Alistair I think of my Grey Warden from Dragon Age: Origins

As an IT Crowd fan, whenever I see the name Alistair I think “IM NOT A WINDOW CLEANER!”
(03-08-2023, 02:35 AM)Elyse Wrote: [ -> ]As an fyi:

As a Dragon Age fan whenever I see the name Alistair I think of my Grey Warden from Dragon Age: Origins

As an IT Crowd fan, whenever I see the name Alistair I think “IM NOT A WINDOW CLEANER!”

Alistair can certainly evoke a lot of thoughts. (at least that is what he would think) Good to be in the same thought.

(What a call back to the IT Crowd.  That makes my mind goes to Matt Berry... What We Do In The Shadows is a national treasure.)

Sidenote: @"Nox" - I hopped in chat earlier today for just a min to see if I could access it. But the whole time I wasn't sure if my replies went through or not after you said hey. Apologies if I left you hanging and you were talking to a ghost when I left.
You were good. I got your 'i'm only stopping in'. S'all good.
BTW, a good way to check to see if we are getting your responses is to say FAbot's name. (right now I think you'd have to add the 2) and he should say something back to you.

*edit* Just need to say fabot
(03-07-2023, 08:30 PM)Elyse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2023, 08:25 PM)Thalia Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2023, 06:52 PM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: [ -> ]But keep a wary eye on Thalia just in case. 

Two eyes. As often as you can spare them.

Thaldalf!?

omg XD

I LOVE IT
Pages: 1 2 3