This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello!
Lord of the Rings quote, who killed more people arguments, secret alliances, and cheating lovers? Just from this thread alone. I know that Alistair is in the right place.

I'll get to work on establishing Alistair.
As an fyi:

As a Dragon Age fan whenever I see the name Alistair I think of my Grey Warden from Dragon Age: Origins

As an IT Crowd fan, whenever I see the name Alistair I think “IM NOT A WINDOW CLEANER!”
(03-08-2023, 02:35 AM)Elyse Wrote: As an fyi:

As a Dragon Age fan whenever I see the name Alistair I think of my Grey Warden from Dragon Age: Origins

As an IT Crowd fan, whenever I see the name Alistair I think “IM NOT A WINDOW CLEANER!”

Alistair can certainly evoke a lot of thoughts. (at least that is what he would think) Good to be in the same thought.

(What a call back to the IT Crowd.  That makes my mind goes to Matt Berry... What We Do In The Shadows is a national treasure.)

Sidenote: @"Nox" - I hopped in chat earlier today for just a min to see if I could access it. But the whole time I wasn't sure if my replies went through or not after you said hey. Apologies if I left you hanging and you were talking to a ghost when I left.
You were good. I got your 'i'm only stopping in'. S'all good.
BTW, a good way to check to see if we are getting your responses is to say FAbot's name. (right now I think you'd have to add the 2) and he should say something back to you.

*edit* Just need to say fabot
(03-07-2023, 08:30 PM)Elyse Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 08:25 PM)Thalia Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 06:52 PM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: But keep a wary eye on Thalia just in case. 

Two eyes. As often as you can spare them.

Thaldalf!?

omg XD

I LOVE IT
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |