09-21-2026, 11:52 AM
That sounded horrible. "I'm sure there will be lots of wish making. But what if it never gets bored? Like the game is too much fun? And the person they are tormenting never gives up." Ilesha could think of a few stubborn people -- The Ascendancy and Nox being the two people she could think of that would just keep ticking on because they either thought they could out wit the creature or just because bad shit always happens to them. It did make Ilesha wonder if somewhere in Nox's past if he hadn't encountered one of those things. He doesn't seem like the make a dire wish sorta person, but Ilesha didn't know anything about his family. She barely knew him.
[[ooc: I only bring up Nox cause the irony of it, this is what is haunting Cade, and warning him. You picked the creature I haven't yet fully revealed hehe.]]
[[ooc: I only bring up Nox cause the irony of it, this is what is haunting Cade, and warning him. You picked the creature I haven't yet fully revealed hehe.]]