The First Age
Stats Thread! - Printable Version

+- The First Age (https://thefirstage.org/forums)
+-- Forum: News & Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Stats Thread! (/thread-29.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Nick Trano - 07-29-2013

<big>Power</big>

<big>Reborn Gods:25</big>

Nicholas Trano (29/40) <small>Expert</small> - Prometheus (Greek)
Nikolai Brandon (42/42) <small>Master</small> - Hades (Greek)
Thalia Milton (9/15) <small>New</small>- Lethe (Greek) [Dreamwalker]

Michael Vellas (40/41) <small>Expert</small> - Pallas (Greek)
Jaxen Marveet (18/37) <small>Adept</small> - Loki (Norse)
Manix Lir (40/40) <small>Expert</small> - Manannaan Mac Lir (Irish)
Nadia Sokolov (17/20) <small>New</small> - Hathor (Egyptian)
Jon Little Bird (30/40) <small>Expert</small> - Coyote (Apache Indian) [Dreamwalker]

Aeva Morgan (3/15) <small>New</small> - Merlin (Celtic)
Giovanni Cavelli (36/38) <small>Adept</small> - Set (Egyptian)
Oriena Rusayev (19/37) <small>Adept</small> - Eris (Greek)
Claire Novak (14/34) <small>Adept</small> - Atropos (Greek) [Foretelling]

Alric Xavier Rainer (17/24) <small>Adept</small> - Mars (Roman)
Spectra Lin (15/29) <small>Adept</small> - Maleficent (Fairy Tale)
Panteni Saladin (4/14) <small>Adept</small> - Lunara, God of Balance (Atlantean. Apparently.) [Dreamwalker]

Annika Mikhalka (5/14) <small>Adept</small> - Ananke (Greek)
Ayden Hayes (20/30) <small>Adept</small> - Itzapapalotl (Aztec)
Sören Lindgren (9/18) <small>Adept</small> - Odin [Dreamwalker]
(Norse)

Zoya Bocharov (5/36) <small>New</small> - Amana (South American)
Ivan Sarkozy (12/29) <small>Adept</small> - Viracocha (Incan)
Jared Vanders (20/38) <small>Expert</small> - Osiris (Egyptian)
Serena Morrigan (6/21) <small>New</small> - Morrigan (Wiccan?)
Antonia Perez (14/28) <small>New</small> - Nike (Greek)
Katchina Makawee (15/32) <small>Adept</small> - Nokomis (Algonquin)
Aurora Durante (12/26) - <small>Adept</small> - Nut
Nox Durante (19/30) - <small>Expert</small> - Ged
Sun Li (30/41) - <small>Adept</small> - Sun WuKong

<big>Channelers (Non-god): 19</big>

Joseph Sinclair (14/21) <small>Adept</small>
Tehya Alisdelisgi (20/35) <small>Adept</small>
Tony Soloyov (26/26) <small>Expert</small>
Vladimir Igorovich Perov (32/37) <small>Expert</small>
Yuri Obrechennyy (37/37) <small>Adept</small>
Katya Ivanova Chadova (0/19) <small>New</small>
Jensen James - (30/36) <small>Expert</small>
Muhammad Al-Hasan Al-Mahdi - (12/14) <small>Expert</small>
Dane Gregory - (22/22) <small>Adept</small>
Andrew Koehler - (18/27) <small>Adept</small>
Damien Oakland (25/39) <small>Expert</small>
Elias Donovan (18/38) <small>New</small>
Jay "Hollywood" Carpenter (3/27) <small>Unlearned</small>
Natalie Northbrook-Grey (4/30) <small>New</small>
Marcus Dubois (36/40) <small>Expert</small>
Pyotr Grigory (2/10) <small>New</small>
Carolyne Weber (5/31) <small>New</small>
Sebastian (12/21) <small>Adept</small>

<big>Wolfkin: 6</big>

Krasivolkya Constantine
John "Doulou" Smith
Silas Kole
Sierra Lupita
Calvin Johnson
Tenzin Dolma

<big>Furia: 1</big>

Rune Marx

<big>Sentient: 2</big>

Alessandra "Alex" Pirozzi
Aria Piccolo

<big>Standard Human:13</big>

John 'Hood' White
Drayson Mccullough
Victoria Weston
Regus Armande Nicodemus
Takeo Onada [Dreamwalker]

Seth Marx
Julie Reed
Jacques Danjou
John Carlyle [Dreamwalker]

Connor Kent
Daiyu Song [Dreamwalker]

Gwendolyn Petersen
SynJyn Quick
Beto Trujillo
Lucas Andreeff

<big>Naga: 2</big>

Sora Ryuu
Akantha

<big>Prohet: 2</big>

Noah Crow's Eye
Camila Yoselin Garcia Muñoz

<big>Loyalty</big>
<small><small>DISCLAIMER: The character descriptions that go along with the loyalties in this section are MOST LIKELY inaccurate as fuck.
</small></small>

<big>Atharim: 11</big>

John 'Hood' White - <small>Tentative asset and official badass.</small> Lawful Neutral
Aria Piccolo - <small>Furia and monster hunter. Kinda hot... and kinda crazy. EDIT: HOLY SHIT NOW SHE'S A SERIAL KILLER</small> - Chaotic Evil
Rune Marx - <small>Furia and monster hunter. Kinda crazy... and kinda hot.</small> - Chaotic Good
Tehya Alisdelisgi - <small>She's a channeler, but she's part of the Atharim. This is gonna be awkward.</small> - Lawful Neutral
Armande Nicodemus - <small>Vicar of Iscariot? Someone likes Hellsing. UPDATE: He's also a little bitch.</small> - Lawful Evil
Seth Marx - <small>When Hood is sick or otherwise off duty, he's the alternate official badass. Otherwise he does good work as the unofficial badass. Could TOTALLY kick the shit out of Reggie.</small> - Chaotic Neutral
Enzo Dolan - <small>Holy shit, man. This bio is too sad. You need to stop.</small> - Lawful Good
Aurora Durante - <small>Her brother's named Nox, a bunch of stuff happened while I was gone and now she's dead. Can we talk about how she's fuckin' Nut reborn? What kind of goddess gets a name like that? That's hilarious!</small> - Who cares, she's dead.
Nox Durante - <small>His sister's named Aurora, a bunch of stuff happened while I was gone and now she's dead. He has feminist hair.</small> - Chaotic Good
Tenzin Dolma - <small>At least her brand of Atharim aren't as crazy as the standard.</small> - Neutral Good
Sun Li - <small>Basically Jet Li with magic.</small> - Neutral Good

<strong><big>CCD: 9</big>

Nikolai Brandon - <small>His Oppressionhood, himself. He's so DARK and so BROODING! He's basically a younger, older Edward Cullen if that makes any sense. But now that I mention it, isn't it kinda creepy how that 90 year old Edward Cullen was trying to smash, like, 17 year old Bella? Like, seriously, that's some extreme pedophilia right there. Oh, wait, fuck, this was supposed to be about Brandon. Oh well.</small> - Lawful Evil
Drayson Mcculough - <small>Chief Inspector for CDPS. If he gets in a Jaeger again it'll kill him.</small> - Lawful Good
Victoria Weston - <small>Army Doctor. Doesn't like me for some reason. She should work on it.</small> - Lawful Good
Krasivolkya Constantine - <small>Chief Liaison for the Custody of State. Also can smell emotions. Doesn't like me for some reason. She should work on it, too, but she hasn't been here to write in like two years.</small> - Lawful Neutral
Nadia Sokolov - <small>She sells oil or something.</small> - Neutral Good
Takeo Onada - <small>Privilege of Dominance IV. Enemy of FREEDOM. Has a lot of sidekicks.</small> - Lawful Neutral
Alric Xavier Rainer - <small>He's really pretty. Also he got kidnapped and thrown in Ascendancy's personal rape dungeon.</small> - Lawful Evil
Alessandra "Alex" Pirozzi - <small>A Sentient who was actually raised right! She might not turn into a serial killer. I... I think that's progress. And she hunts criminals! Which - on second thought - might just mean she's Dexter.</small> - Neutral Good
Ivan Sarkozy - <small>He's a cop who can channel. Part of the Domovoi program. He overcame his teenage nihilism after daddy got shot because people in his neighborhood were nice to him. He doesn't know he's working for the bad guys.</small> - Lawful Good
Marcus Dubois - <small>He's such a prick, god damn. I get it, dude, you had a shitty childhood. But be more like your brother instead of falling in love with Nikky frickin' B. Now you're his Sigma and shit, because the Custody likes to have douchey words for things like 'intern.'</small> - Lawful Evil

<big>American: 12</big>

Nicholas Trano - <small>Political demagogue and future presidential candidate. Also, like, the coolest character ever. He's Prometheus now because I said so, even though Gods are usually for nerds. It works because Prometheus's whole job was telling Gods to go screw themselves. Murica.</small> - Neutral Good
Spectra Lin - <small> Jaxen's future wife. Works for American agents on occasion but still only very slightly American leaning.</small> - Neutral Evil
Julie Reed - <small>She's kind of a bitch. I mean that in a nice way. But seriously. Kind of a bitch. </small> - Lawful Neutral
Jon Little Bird - <small>Indian trickster god reborn. Doesn't really trick people often. Wait! He tricked somebody! Bros for life with Trano.</small> Chaotic Good
John Carlyle - <small>Tony Stark or John Rockefeller, take your pick. He's either. And he can invade your dreams so... yeah.</small> - Lawful Neutral
Andrew Koehler - <small>He's moved up from the mean streets of 2040's Springfield, MA to become a United States SEAL. Coming soon to a middle eastern country near you!</small> - Lawful Evil
Antonia Perez - <small>Too much FUCKING hooah. Like, Christ, woman. Calm that shit way the hell down. Also, she makes Ayden look like a pussy.</small> - Lawful Neutral
Carolyne Weber - <small>Watch out boys, this lady's packing something extra. Something extra called fuckin' SAIDIN! Oh, and she's a field reporter.</small> - Neutral Good
Noah Crow's Eye - <small>He's an old Native American dude who knows WAY too much and won't stop hinting at it. Jon Little Bird has a weird hatred for the guy, even though without Noah Jon would be deader than a doornail. Seriously, Jon. Noah's a pretty cool guy. And did you fucking SEE how cool he was in Vietnam?</small> - Neutral Good
Katchina Makawee - <small>She works for this super douchey colonel who's running the CDC now. But wait, now she's working for a sociopath lawyyer to help develop channeling legislation!</small> - Neutral Good
Gwendolyn Petersen- <small>God, I hate this woman. She's a CNN host and super frickin' evil.</small> - Neutral Evil
Beto Trujillo - <small>He's a sociopath, but the benign kind. He has this weird emo disdain for religion but still harbors hope that there is a God, because he can't just man up and be a full on atheist. His dead mommy probably never loved him.</small> - True Neutral

<big>Islamic: 1</big>

Muhammad Al-Hasan Al-Mahdi - <small>Get out yer broadswords, kids, it's time for a good ol' fashioned crusade! Or... well, it WAS - but things happened. [Image: 4.png]</small> - Lawful Good

<big>Legion Premiere: 3</big>

Jacques Danjou - <small>Totally nothing like Mat. He's a Frenchman who runs a highly skilled, organized army of Africans under the Foreign Legion banner. WHY DIDN'T YOU START PUNCHING DUDES BEFORE THEY CUT YOUR FUCKING HAND OFF?! CHRIST.</small> - Chaotic Good.
Jay "Hollywood" Carpenter - <small>Murica! Fuck yeah! He's a badass Marine Raider who got discharged under questionable circumstances after disobeying orders to save a little girl. Now he works for the Legion Premiere. Has a thing for cats and British women.</small> - Chaotic Good
Jared Vanders - <small>He was a Marine Raider. Somehow, when he started channeling he managed to run into the ONE sergeant who could both channel and was experienced enough to teach Jared the basics. Now he's with the Legion Premiere. <small>Note to self: Grab that fucking sergeant for Camp Hoover</small></small>

<big>Naga: 2</big>

Sora Ryuu - <small>She's a snake person. Used to be all playful and shit but now she's serious. Jaxen's future wife. Also a midget.</small> - Snake?
Akantha - <small>Look at this bitch! She thinks snakes are better than people! And she's all stuck up and high and mighty and shit about it. I hope her snake friend's dead.</small> - Neutral Good

<big>Neutral: 34</big>

Jaxen Marveet - <small>Rich kid, thief, and internet troll.</small> - Chaotic Neutral
Michael Vellas - <small>Titan of war. Complains about it. So goddamn COLD. Has this weird competitiveness thing going on with Nikky B.</small> - Chaotic Good
Panteni Saladin - <small>He's just a jerk that invades peoples' dreams and gives them nightmares. What a dick!</small> -
Aeva Morgan - <small>Merlin, but a woman. Like what they did with Watson in "Elementary."</small> Neutral Good
Joseph Sinclair - <small>A ginger with Southern charm who accidentally killed half his family. Great counterfeiter, by the way!</small> - No clue. Maybe if he posted.
Thalia Milton - <small>Artsy shut-in. Prophetic powers. </small> True Neutral
Manix Lir - <small>I didn't read his bio yet. Something to do with water. UPDATE! Still haven't read his bio.</small> - Neutral Good
Giovanni Cavelli - <small>Bibbidy bobbidy boobidy! But also James Bond. CHAOS!</small> - Chaotic Neutral
Oriena Rusayev - <small>Totally not a slut. CHAOS!</small> - Chaotic Neutral
Tony Soloyov - <small>Dude who teaches Mikey V to channel. TOTALLY not a throwaway chracter. UPDATE: Actually isn't a throwaway character.</small> - Lawful Good
Claire Novak - <small>Awww... she believes in Wiccan stuff. SO CUTE![/url]</small> - True Neutral
Vladimir Igorovich Perov - <small>He's kind of a dick and he's got a really nice restaurant in the Red Light District. WHERE HE SELLS DRUGS. Oh, now he dead.</small> - Neutral Evil
Yuri Obrechennyy - <small>He's such a dick. Like, Jesus Christ his bio made me want to punch my monitor.</small> - Chaotic Evil
Katya Ivanova Chadova - <small>Bitch crazy, she talks to computers! Bitch even crazier! Now she dead!</small> - Chaotic Good
Jensen James - <small>It was a guy!</small> - Lawful Good
John "Doulou" - <small>Did a bunch of drugs 'n shit, now he hunts monsters like a boss.</small> - Neutral Good
Silas Kole - <small>Eh, he's kind of a dick. He's like Jaxen but super violent and with the ability to talk to wolves. So, yeah, see the first sentence of this description.</small> - Uh... Neutral Evil?
Dane Gregory - <small>Holy Christ this dude is fucking scary. Like, damn. If you run into this guy, well, if you're not dead yet you should run away. Also, SOOO FAWWWWNCEEHHHHH.</small> - Chaotic Evil
Damien Oakland - <small>He accidentally killed some Senator's daughter or something with his channeling. After an almost-rape in prison he's got this whole zen thing going on. Oh, and he decided to conquer Mexico because of reasons.</small> - Chaotic Neutral
Connor Kent - <small>He's just a pretty chill older dude. Kinda like Tam.</small> - Neutral Good
Elias Donovan - <small>He totally got bullied in high school. Just look at him.</small>
Annika Mikhalka - <small>So she's a cold hearted assassin who pretends she's just a cute, innocent young lady. Why is this so attractive?</small> - Lawful Neutral
Ayden Hayes - <small>Well, now we know that the United States managed to get women in SOF-capable infantry units. And since she's an assassin now I guess it didn't work out too well. JK she's just not as cool as Toni Perez.</small> - Neutral Evil
Natalie Northbrook-Grey - <small>Allegedly participated in her father's alleged funding of American anti-CCD terrorist groups. Allegedly. So she's a good guy. Now she works for the Red Cross or something.</small> - True Neutral
Sierra Lupita - <small>Ah hah! I get it! Because lupe means wolf! Clever. Oh, right... the character. She takes pictures of nature stuff. But she's a total cheater because she can frickin' talk to nature.</small> - True Neutral
Sören Lindgren - <small>Distant, stoic, mysterious. But in male form! You get three guesses who's writing him.</small> True Neutral
Calvin Johnson - <small>He plays a guitar and something something wolves something something dreamwalking. UPDATE: Oh, wait, holy shit. He likes me. This guy's awesome, you should read all about him!</small> - Lawful Good
Zoya Bocharov - <small>She's a hippy who can heal people. Yep, that's about it.</small> - Neutral Good
Pyotr Grigory - <small>He was homeschooled by his parents because apparently becoming a waiter for rich people requires special training. Apparently the people who work at the Kremlin are dicks to him.</small> - Neutral Good
Serena Morrigan - <small>Went from being a stripper to a homeless drug addict. WHO WOULDA SEEN THAT COMING? Oh, also she's a Wiccan. Isn't it cute? Has feminist hair.</small> -
<strong>Camila Yoselin Garcia Muñoz - <small>She's a prophet and a computer scientist. Got snatched up by the Cartels for a while and then HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE DIDN'T STOP STABBING THE GUY HOLY SHIII - </small> -
Daiyu Song - <small>Super creepy dreamwalker who calls herself Mara. She likes to write horror novels and give people nightmares for no reason.</small> - True Neutral
<strong>SynJyn Quick - <small>SteSeg Quick, also known as Spikey Vambraces Man. He commands The Rage, the flagship of the Lir family fleets.[/small</small>
<small>
Lucas Andreeff - <small>He went from drug addicted boy whore to tattoo artist working on an art history degree. You decide whether that's progress. UPDATE: Oh wait, he's dead now! Progress!</small> - Neutral Good
Sebastian Volodin - <small>He was a Russian gangster and douchebag extraordinaire. Connor was apparently very proud of writing him so let's just end this now.</small> - Neutral Evil

<big><big><span style="display:block;text-align:center">Characters: Too many to bother counting.</big></big></span>

Edited by Nick Trano, Jun 1 2018, 05:22 PM.
</small></strong></strong></strong>

- Michael Vellas - 07-29-2013

Haha, nice thread, I like it.

One thing though, Michael doesn't have Fortelling as a power. It was one of his parents' friends who had that prophecy in his bio.

- Nick Trano - 07-30-2013

Alrighty. I'll change that. Thanks!

- Takeo - 08-03-2013

This is a fun idea. Someday I hope to join your list.

- Nick Trano - 08-03-2013

Then hurry up and post your bio bro.

- Nick Trano - 08-12-2013

Alright Takeo, you're on the list.

- Claire - 08-13-2013

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Nick_Trano</dt>
<dd>Jul 29 2013, 03:42 PM</dd>
</dl>

Claire Novak - <small>Look, I just had surgery. I ain't reading no bios. Go read it yourself.</small>
[Image: 5.png] Awwe...

- Oriena - 08-13-2013

Hey, at least you didn't get called a slut *grin*

- Nick Trano - 09-01-2013

Now with D&amp;D alignments, send me an angry PM if I'm wrong. Keep in mind alignments are a bit more complicated beyond good and evil. Neutral Evil is like a mercenary, Chaotic Evil is like a serial killer. Look up the system and tell me if there's a better description for your character. I'll eventually format the alignments better so it's less ugly but I added this from my phone.

Edited by Nick Trano, Sep 1 2013, 03:19 PM.

- Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-10-2013

Gonna call me a dick? You're -- whatever, man. I hope I make you so mad that you do punch your monitor. And I hope it hurts.