The First Age
Hello! - Printable Version

+- The First Age (https://thefirstage.org/forums)
+-- Forum: News & Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://thefirstage.org/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/thread-78.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Cain Belasis - 07-19-2016

Nice to meet you! Wow that's a lot of characters!

And yeah somehow this bio is turning into a novella. That's what I get for unleashing my creative impulses (should've waited a few more days drat!). Uhh, sorry to those who have to read through and approve these things, but this character has planted brain-seeds hardcore. Also username change incoming when approved by admins to "Cain Belasis" so that no one's surprised!

(Also: Calvin Johnson? You from Detroit?)

- Nox - 07-19-2016

Long bios are the norm around here for some of us. Can't wait to see it.

- Ascendancy - 07-19-2016

Hi! And welcome from me too! If you have any questions or need anything, please let me know!

~Asc

- Calvin - 07-19-2016

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Cain Belasis</dt>
<dd>Jul 19 2016, 06:34 PM</dd>
</dl>
Nice to meet you! Wow that's a lot of characters!

And yeah somehow this bio is turning into a novella. That's what I get for unleashing my creative impulses (should've waited a few more days drat!). Uhh, sorry to those who have to read through and approve these things, but this character has planted brain-seeds hardcore. Also username change incoming when approved by admins to "Cain Belasis" so that no one's surprised!

Like the character or the writer?

- Jaxen Marveet - 07-19-2016

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Calvin</dt>
<dd>Jul 19 2016, 07:54 PM</dd>
</dl>

<blockquote class="quote_blockquote">
<dl>
<dt>Cain Belasis</dt>
<dd>Jul 19 2016, 06:34 PM</dd>
</dl>
<div>Nice to meet you! Wow that's a lot of characters!

Like the character or the writer?</div>
</blockquote>

*pat pat* Football, gio. Football. Calvin Johnson is a WR for Detroit.

- Cain Belasis - 07-19-2016

Haha sorry for the misunderstanding. And unless something's changed recently, Calvin Johnson *was* a WR for the Lions. He retired. [Image: 1.png] Also nice to meet you as well Asc!

- Jaxen Marveet - 07-19-2016

Ahh. Yeah. retired. I knew that. *confident nod nod.

- Calvin - 07-19-2016

Yeah know nothing about football

- Cain Belasis - 07-20-2016

Haha alright! So my bio's posted now. I actually had to cut it off because I finished at like 3 am and it was already 2.5k words. I'd originally planned on getting Cain into Moscow in my bio and fleshing out his channeling abilities a bit, but instead I figured he can just have an off-screen voyage into the Capital because I was way to tired/lazy to write all that.

So any suggestions about how to get started? Shall I just post an open thread in the underground and see what happens or should I join up on an established one?

- Nox - 07-20-2016

Jump in with dane and i. You can post your coming there or just make it assumed.

Of course you can start your own thread there are a few stray characters around who aren't any where .

The choice is yours. Wed love to have ya join us tho.