This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Grand Reopening [Baccarrat Mansion]

"My apologies, Miss Northbrook. I understand the stigma of ones parental influences. Or in my case that of my brothers." He was the black sheep -- hidden away because of his illnesses. But it didn't matter now, they weren't here, and he was. This was his home, his legacy now. They handled everything back home. Moscow was his and they left it at that.

Helena offered his hand in the bow and he took it and pressed a gentlemanly kiss to her middle knuckle before returning to standing and giving the women a bright smile. "It is most certainly wonderful to have all the sweaty dirty men gone from the establishment. But they did beautiful work." Eliot looked up and enjoyed the architecture they had fully restored. Most of the mansion had been devastated, almost like it melted into itself from the heat. Not much of anything survived the fire. He was surprised he had. There had been doubts he would. Like the mansion the smoke inhalation and burns healed -- even if it was slow. It was truly sad to be able to offer a gift to others and not give it to himself. But such was life.

"Can I offer either of you a tour?

Messages In This Thread
Grand Reopening [Baccarrat Mansion] - by Borovsky - 08-23-2024, 01:08 PM
RE: Grand Reopening [Baccarrat Mansion] - by Legione Sumus - 09-06-2024, 10:24 AM