This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wedding Bells
Jared couldn't help but smile. He never really anticipated the excitement of getting married. Sure, he had wanted to get married, have kids, and the whole family thing, but he never had thought he would be so excited about it. Emily changed all of that. Hell - he hadn't even had a ring yet when he proposed. It just felt right.

A knock on his door pulled Jared out of his thoughts. Jared answered to find his father there, a big grin plastered on his face. "Almost time!" he said. "You really couldn't have picked a better woman. She's amazing."

Jared chuckled. "She is amazing - that's true, but I'm not sure I picked her. I never thought about fate much until I met her. It feels so ethereal."

His father laughed. "You're starting to sound like those alien crazies back home!"

"Maybe a little bit." Jared took a last look in the mirror. "Alright - let's do this."

Jared left the dressing room and waited outside the chapel. When he was given the signal, he entered and took his place to wait for his bride.

Messages In This Thread
Wedding Bells - by Emily Shale - 09-12-2024, 11:55 AM
RE: Wedding Bells - by Jared Vanders - 09-12-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Wedding Bells - by Jay Carpenter - 09-13-2024, 11:16 PM
RE: Wedding Bells - by Cruz - 09-14-2024, 12:16 PM
RE: Wedding Bells - by Kiriena - Yesterday, 09:34 PM