This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Tuatha De Cycle: The Spear of Assal
The Northern Isles of Erie

“Mother, if he were to fight the Fomorians, than I wish to stand with him! Father would want it to be!” Gobain exclaimed as he threw down the chalice offered him.
Brigid shuddered as she embraced the Light and wove Air to scoop the chalice up and offer it again to her son.

“Don’t,” He exclaimed, “DON’T!”

Brigid shuddered.

“You yourself said that you saw the Fomorians invading once more. What good is your Sight if we do not aid our king?” Gobain went on as he punched a wall with his powerful fist. Brigid shuddered once more. She hated the rage that had been inspired within her sons. Every single time the king of the Tuatha De needed warriors, her sons had responded. The call had gone up once more, but this time she vowed to fight it. Luchta would be the last causality from her line.

“The last time we aided our king, one of your brothers fell. I would not suffer that again – and neither would you. Trust in me, Gobain. I would not have come to you if I expected this reception,” Brigid replied seriously.

“Then your time is wasted, for I would join our king a thousand times before I let our Grandfather’s people take the isles. A despicable lot. I expected more from you mother! You who saw our father –“ Gobain exclaimed before Brigid’s open palm smacked him across the face.

“Don’t you ever – If you value your life or these islands, you will listen to me. You are not destined to wind up in Lugh’s fantasies. Why, you are –“ Brigid went on for two days in an effort to convince her first born to deny the call of war and the call of Lugh.

She left Gobain about three hours before Lugh and Abcan appeared before Gorias.

"The power Voodoo. Hoodoo? You do! Do what!?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tuatha De Cycle: The Spear of Assal - by Rowan Finnegan - 04-12-2022, 03:17 AM