This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Launch Party ((Radiance))
Alistair had looked down at her, several inches taller, even in her heels. He had let her question breathe.

"Oh, I certainly knew who you were. I'd seen your work," Alistair had paused to let her think about what it might have been. "Excellent work. I realized I recognized you as I looked down at you on your knees the other night." His voice had softened with a bit of rasp. "I'd seen you play some very large roles. I really enjoyed watching your work. You were very skilled. Some very kinky stuff."

Alistair had said with a playful grin. He had taken his finger to her chest and slowly slid it down the middle of her body as he said she was skilled.

"Who am I? Oh, nobody. Just a new guy," Alistair had turned away and put his hands in his pockets. "I do some jobs for the Mafia. I am working my way through the ranks, if you will. Maybe someday you will hear about me."

"I also know who you are now."

He had paused and said slowly, "Spectra. The Spectra. I can't go anywhere and not see you on a billboard. You are an icon. I had wondered if you might be at this party. I'd been looking for you, and after our night, you were all I could see."

"Tell me." Alistair had backed against the wall in the dimly lit hallway, propped his foot on the wall, knee up with his hands in his pockets. "It looks like you run this town. You seem like you have all of the power. People are obsessed with you. They want just a taste of your attention. But here you are, in a hallway, with some little ol' person like me."  Alistair looked up, the lighting outlining his strong jaw and athletic build elevating his presence that "just a nobody" would not possess.

Messages In This Thread
The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Ezvin Marveet - 11-20-2023, 01:01 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-20-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-30-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-04-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-06-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-07-2023, 10:42 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Alistair Bishop - 12-11-2023, 03:00 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-11-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-14-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Nox - 12-20-2023, 10:26 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-22-2023, 05:23 PM