This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Launch Party ((Radiance))
Alistair had left Spectra, breaking away so they would not be seen together. He took his time, lingering and walking around the main floor, surveying the deserted scene. He had taken his time before entering the elevator to Adrian’s apartment. As the elevator door started to close, suddenly, a skinny set of fingers with immaculate nails stopped the door from closing.

With his head down, he raised his head up her body, only to find Nadya standing there with her hand on her hip and a displeased look on her face.

"Oh, so you thought you could just run off without me. I'm not messing around with your nonsense, ditching me. We were on the clock tonight, making it known to these social elites that the new guy was here to be admired. Adrian's lousy hotel really put us in a tight spot. Let's go," Nadya had paused, meeting Alistair's irreverent stare. "Let's go," she had barked at Alistair in a forceful Russian accent, pausing, then flashing a side smile, easing the tension. As a strong Russian woman, she could order a simple meal at a restaurant and make it seem as though she was berating the waiter. She was intense in every aspect.

"You know, you're a lot of fun. Does the Mafia hire you for parties?" Alistair had quipped at her as she walked inside the elevator, taking his arm, rode the elevator, and joined a bustling party at Adrian's lavish apartment.

Upon entering, Alistair's eyes immediately caught Spectra, her hand in Adrian's. His competitive spirit flared as he sized Adrian up.
"Nadya, follow me," Alistair had commanded, pulling Nadya's arm towards Adrian and Spectra. As they moved through the crowd, whispers filled the air, and the energy shifted with Alistair's presence. He was already the current talk among the elite, fueled by small whispers planted by the Mafia and the aura Alistair possessed.

Instead of directly addressing Adrian or Spectra, Alistair had stood there, grabbing a drink, with Nadya pressing closely against him as she surveyed the room. She had seen Adrian, a target for the Mafia, and perfect for her to introduce to Alistair.
"Excuse me," Nadya had abruptly said, taking Adrian's hand from Spectra and holding it in hers, pulling it away from Spectra. "Hi Adrian. I see you weren't busy. Thank you for the invite." She went on to flatter Adrian, positioning her body so he could see every inch of her profile perfectly pressed into Alistair. "I'm sure you've heard of him, but let me personally introduce you to someone who will make you a lot of money, our newest..." Nadya's strong Russian accent and personality gave her the ability to take over or at least try to any situation.

Alistair had turned his eyes to make direct contact with Spectra. His look conveyed, You had no idea you were with the hottest in town. A scarce commodity that was sought after. You had access everyone wanted, and Alistair wanted to give you more.

"Hi, Adrian," Alistair had said. "I heard so much. I had fun at the hotel." His words were a subtle jab at the chaos that had occurred, yet they were perfect to stroke what was between Alistair's legs and his ego. Alistair had reached out his hand to offer a firm handshake.

Messages In This Thread
The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Ezvin Marveet - 11-20-2023, 01:01 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-20-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 11-30-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-04-2023, 10:54 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-06-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-07-2023, 10:42 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-11-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-14-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Nox - 12-20-2023, 10:26 AM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-22-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: The Launch Party ((Radiance)) - by Sage - 12-23-2023, 05:41 PM