This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Aeva Morgan
[Hope it's OK to do this, but I figured I'd add episodes of Aeva's life to her biography thread, rather than 'flashbacks' through the story. I enjoy character development, and I tend to make it up as and when needed. Today's train of thought was about the first time Aeva channelled].

A DAY OF FIRSTS
Although she grew quite used to it later on in her life, Aeva was terrified the first time the CCD soldiers came to search their home in 2029. They separated the three teenagers from their father, questioning him elsewhere, while a man with a gun 'looked after' them. No explanation was given for either search or questioning. Aeva did her best to hide behind her oldest brother - a skinny, intense boy who would be hard pushed to shield a lamp-post from sight.
Which was when Aeva discovered that she had a knack for going unnoticed. Their guard suddenly stood up, frowning, and swinging his weapon from side to side, looking around the room. He charged out, and they heard him clattering around the house, before returning to the room with another of the soldiers, demanding, "Where is -?"
Then they stopped, faced with four bemused children, and the two of them stared hard at Aeva. Of course she was still in there! Where else could she have gone?
Not that Aeva would remember much more than the fact that this was the first time the CCD soldiers came to search their home. And a few days later, she caught flu.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aeva - 07-28-2013, 09:46 AM
[No subject] - by Aeva - 07-30-2013, 01:08 PM