This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Nicholas Trano
"Alright."
He emptied the rest of his glass and put it back on the table with a loud click. "Seeing as I would rather not wake up in a re-education camp,"
he shook the Wallet, "I'll have this memorized before we go."

He looked at Abrams. "Do you need anybody to see you out?"
Abrams shook his head. "We're going to be spending a lot of time together over the next few weeks us three,"
He glanced at Reed, "Eventually you're going to have to talk."

The ice queen gave about as much of a response as she'd given before. "Well, I'll see you two later then."
There wasn't much left to say, so they left. And now the movie starts.
At least the next few weeks would be interesting. Now he just had to figure out how to explain his sudden trip to Moscow without being ridiculed.

Edited by Nick Trano, Aug 22 2013, 09:18 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 07-26-2013, 05:25 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 08-05-2013, 10:30 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 08-08-2013, 08:05 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 08-10-2013, 04:50 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 08-19-2013, 06:15 AM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 08-19-2013, 05:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 08-20-2013, 05:37 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 08-20-2013, 06:27 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 08-20-2013, 06:45 PM