This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Only Getting Started
Now that Seth had Rune, they were almost ready to start on their actual job. He just had to find John White--Hood. He'd already gotten the chance to read through some of the guy's files. From what Seth saw, they were going to get along just fine. Then they could kill themselves a god.

Fridjof was quick to chime in once he reactivated the glasses. Seth had to hand it to the kid, he kept all the other boys in check while Seth was gone. "The truck is out front."
Even with the silly accent, he'd be damned if he hadn't found his second in command. Besides Rune of course, but she had a special rank. Kind of a cross between mascot and attack dog.

A brand new white Ford Expansion pulled in right as they reached the building's main doors. He'd already given the driver points for choosing American. Now if only they could start driving real trucks.

Seth realized he was only over complicating things by bringing the kids along but, by the same token, if they weren't able to drive him to a building without stepping on their own toes he didn't expect much in an actual hunt. He held down the button on the side of his frames once they reached the car. "Thanks for keepin' 'em from running off a cliff while I was gone, Fridge."
He opened Rune's door for her before he hopped in the passenger seat. Seth still couldn't believe they wanted to go in as a group.

Fridge chimed in a final time. "I do my best. See you at headquarters."
Why couldn't they all be that competent? He was pretty sure it'd save him a few heart attacks down the line.

Everybody was in the truck, so it was time to get back to HQ. "Heard that, Mauri? Let's get going."
He turned back to Rune after it was clear they were heading the right direction. "Alright Runey, I'm willin' to bet you want to know why I'm here."
When he noticed her expression, he raised an eyebrow. "And judgin' by that look on your face if I don't let you ask soon you're gonna hurt yourself."

<small>((Tried not to mode you too much but ya said start a new thread. :L ))</small>

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 12-29-2013, 11:15 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-02-2014, 10:01 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-04-2014, 01:01 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-19-2014, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-20-2014, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-31-2014, 06:33 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 02-01-2014, 03:15 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 02-02-2014, 12:55 AM