This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Igor's
Yuri took the bags from Mudak and put them in his inside jacket pocket with perhaps a touch of reverence he rarely ever showed anything in life. But those pills were something special. He could take them and split right now -- and be high for a really, really long time.

But there was that hint Mudak was going to teach him how to make them himself. The concept of delayed gratification wasn't really something Yuri had ever really practiced in his lifetime, but in the back of his mind he started to get an inkling that he could follow through with Mudak's orders and get something he wanted even more than taking a drug stash and running off with it. Besides, even if Yuri didn't learn anything, he could still keep ten percent of what he sold. Seven bags at 3 large apiece, ten percent of that would be...yeah, it'd be a good bit of money.

"All right, I'll be back when these are gone,"
he said. One way or another, they would be. "Do svidaniya."

Yuri left the dump behind and hopped on his new bike, whistling to himself an uncharacteristically upbeat little tune. But Ascendancy's balls, why not? He'd landed himself a golden ticket, and with a little more patience he'd get the keys to the whole fucking ride.

Well, two days gone by without a single sale and Yuri's mood was back in the sewers. For that matter, so was he -- in the literal sense.

This blows worse than trying to fuck a razor blade.
He'd honestly never thought it would be this hard to sell some good drugs. The problem was that none of the people he'd ever run circles with ever hung with anyone who could afford the prices Mudak was wanting to charge, especially if he couldn't break up the bags. The worst part was, he was so focused on trying to sell, he hadn't any time to go buy for himself.

So yeah. Here he was in the sewers. Straight sober as a one-way street sign. It itched at him, the desire to free his mind and soar, and going without that next high strangled him like chains about his neck, dragging him to the ground and making him realize he--was--in--the--fucking--sewer.

The worst part was that sense of loss...he couldn't even reach out and grasp the power. Fuck, he couldn't even sense it. It was just gone, but just the tantalizing memory of it filling him was almost enough to set him over the edge and start digging into Mudak's pills himself.

No. That was his ticket to his free ride. He'd figure something out.

Mudak walked down the service walk that lined one side of the river of what he'd rather not think about gushing past. He'd long grown accustomed to the stench if he didn't think about it. Best not to think about it -- Fuck, it sucks being sober down here.
A shadow in the distance poked out from the gloom of the tunnel and materialized into a woman, raven black hair -- that brought back some memories that weren't altogether bad. Clad in a trendy-cut little blouse with spaghetti straps and some tight leather pants, she was enveloped in a -- cloak? Who the fuck wore those these days?

Yuri held up a hand. "Hey, skinny britches,"
he called out.

The woman cocked an eyebrow as Yuri came close and brushed her hand up against her waist. Where he noticed a small bulge. Yeah, britches was packing, and since he couldn't sense the power he'd better watch his attitude less he piss her off. For that matter, he'd better watch for anything hostile from her. "I told you not to call me that," she said with a scowl. "What do you want today? Got some fine candy right off the boat, maybe a little green to mellow out? Other things."

Yuri padded his pocket. Yeah, he still had a good bit of money. He could buy some for himself and get out and on with his life -- but what he really wanted was to see if she was interested in what he was packing. In more ways than one -- she was a pretty fine piece of ass candy. "Look britches, what I really need to know if if you've got a buyer for me. I've got this."

He pulled out one of the bags and showed it to her. Instantly her eyes hit the bag and widened. "That's the blue candy everyone's raging about. How--"

Yuri waved her off. "Never mind how. I've got 35 of these babies I need to move. How many you want to buy?"
He listed his price. It was enough to narrow those eyes again.

"I don't deal with that kind of scratch," she said. Her eyes fixed upon him. Yuri suddenly felt very vulnerable. What if she tried to jack him? He didn't have the power at hand and yeah, his pistol was still holstered in the small of his back, but she'd get the first draw on him before he could react.

"But --" Her lips drew to the corners of her mouth in the imitation of a smile. "I think I know where you could sell them."

Yuri listened to her idea. Wow. A creme de la creme or whatever they called themselves in fantsy pants talk shindig? Yes. There would be people there. With money. Who wanted to get fucked up -- and more importantly wanted to get whatever arm candy they brought or encountered fucked up. Would he be able to get in?

"Tell the guard you're the candy man and you've got the party favors," she told him.

Well, fuck. That was perfect. One problem solved. And as for the other...Yuri pulled out his fat wad of cash. Almost everything he had left. He'd have to shower and get himself presentable, but he could manage that no problem.

"All right, give me whatever else you're holding,"
he said. "Don't want to disappoint."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-03-2013, 07:13 PM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-04-2013, 12:39 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-10-2013, 02:30 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-10-2013, 12:57 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-11-2013, 02:09 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-11-2013, 12:46 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-12-2013, 04:34 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-12-2013, 06:58 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-13-2013, 01:20 AM