This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Nina Siwak
A few of the guys came out of the woodwork, to see what was going on. When they saw him, of course there was commotion. Bas dropped the rebar, the loud clank echoing over their voices. He wasn't alone now.

"Relax relax. Looks worse than it hurts." He winced. Actually the other way around. They didn't need to know. He waved off most of them. "Go see if any Northsiders followed or are lurking around." He smiled at the angel in front of him. He wanted to talk.

He laughed at her tone and then hissed at the stab of pain from his ribs, suddenly breathing in jerks. Oh Yeah. Broken, definitely. Sucky thing, too, was unless they were out of line and needed to be reset- or worse, had broken back or forward to stab into lungs or through skin-wasn't a whole lot you could do but wait and deal. Not like they had fancy meds or growers or whatever richies got when they broke their legs skiing.

But she still had his attention. Smiling weakly, he said through shallow breaths, "My mama always told me a man should make a woman feel how beautiful she is. And you, well..."

Cheesy. But it was supposed to sound cheesy. He winked his good eye. "If I wasn't currently dying at the moment, I'd ask you to dance." He painfully tapped a foot to a rhythm in his head. "Hell, it'd be worth it even so."

Bravado spent, he dropped to a block to seat. "Fuck!!!" Goddamn ribs!! Oh yeah, those pricks were gonna pay. Not just losing an ear, he promised that.

She knelt beside him fumbling with her bag, eventually pulling things out. He watched fascinated at the task, as well as the way her hair kept falling in front of her eyes.

She seemed to find what she needed and held it up as she reached for his broken hand. He didn't pull away. She gently put a patch over his wrist and the throbbing in his hand started to lessen until it disappeared completely.

He was a mass of pain, of course, so that one single less source was only a drop in the bucket. All the same it was nice as he watched her work. At one point she gestured for him to pull off his shirt. Yeah, like he could do that by himself. "You're gonna have to help me, Nina Angel." His grin said it was a compromise. He liked it.

His voice was quieter. "I'm Bas."

[Nina modded w permission]

Messages In This Thread
Nina Siwak - by Nina - 03-07-2019, 01:11 AM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Nina - 03-16-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Sebastian - 03-17-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Nina - 03-19-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Sebastian - 03-20-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Nina - 03-20-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Sebastian - 03-21-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Nina - 03-22-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Nina Siwak - by Sebastian - 03-22-2019, 06:18 PM