This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A promise
Lawrence shuttered to think how expensive the most premium vodka in a place like this could be. That meant she was going to savor every last drop. She ran her own website, her own business. There was no way she could afford something like this. Not without racking up a mountain of credit card debt. (or any more than she already had).

Kallasti was interesting. She didn't claim to be a prude. In fact, she didn't claim much at all, but she stared. The odd thing was, she felt right at home.

Legs crossed, comfortable in the seat, she even let Jaxen parade her around like some trophy prize. Or she let him think that. Really, it was her that led him around. She tugged and he obliged. She curled her fingers around his neck and he bent a cheek. It was adorable.

She leaned aside when another voice offered agreement. He was young and his accent so adorably heavy with eastern flavor. "We will see if you are right."
She put the glass to her lips, flicking green eyes to Jaxen to test his word.

The liquid was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. At first it had no flavor and may have been pure, cold water. Then the aroma swirled in her sinuses. It was smooth as silk. A purr warmed her throat. "Mmm. I love it."
She winked at Jaxen, and leaned to address the stranger as well. He seemed familiar but she couldn't place how. Until she pieced it together, she curled her fingers that he join her, even patting the opposite side of where she sat so Jaxen and he would be forced to compete for her attention.

"Lawrence,"
she placed fingertips to her chest, but smiling coyly to Jaxen, she pat his cheek. "And this darling is Jaxen,"
only to laugh apologetically.

"I am laying it on thick, I suppose. It is good. You were right. You were both right. I wonder which of the two of you knows more about vodka at all."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 11-20-2017, 12:20 PM
[No subject] - by Anton - 11-21-2017, 10:10 AM
[No subject] - by Lawrence Monday - 12-02-2017, 10:03 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-30-2017, 10:37 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 01-01-2018, 02:27 PM
[No subject] - by Raffe - 01-01-2018, 04:04 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 01-02-2018, 10:45 AM
[No subject] - by Anton - 01-02-2018, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Lawrence Monday - 01-02-2018, 03:28 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 01-03-2018, 05:40 PM