This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bright Flowers
Kiriena had to let out a laugh at the comment the woman on the other end said. "But shopping while you're hungry is so good for my business."
she said in a teasing manner. Kiriena hadn't even met the person on the other end, but she already liked her.

Twenty-five minutes would be good enough for her to work a little more on her current job. "Great!"
she said cheerfully. "I look forward to seeing you then."

After a polite goodbye, the phone was hung up and Kiriena began to work once more. She started outside the shop, feeling slightly sad that the window boxes were still empty. It was still too cold to really start planting outdoor plants.

Inside the shop everything was neat. The aromas of different plants mixed together creating a gentle and pleasant smell. Unlike soap and perfume shops, they didn't create a headache. Most people found it relaxing. Flowers of different types decorated the rooms as well as other plants. Kiriena briefly checked on each of them before returning to the green house.

Unlike the front room, which had plants arranged in different sections for visual appeal, the greenhouse was more utilitarian. Plants were in rows, sorted by type. Kiriena moved to the plant she had been working on before and finished trimming it.

As she did, she looked at the clock. Her time was about up so she moved to the front room, hearing a ding as she entered. Kiriena was just in time it seemed. She wiped her hands on a towel and greeted her guest.

"Hello! I'm Kiriena, you must be the woman I spoke to on the phone."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 02-10-2018, 05:56 PM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 02-11-2018, 01:06 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 02-12-2018, 01:08 PM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 02-19-2018, 07:56 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 02-21-2018, 10:39 AM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 02-26-2018, 10:04 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 03-07-2018, 09:08 AM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 04-08-2018, 04:11 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 04-20-2018, 08:23 AM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 05-06-2018, 02:27 PM