This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bright Flowers
((OOC: I apologize for the wait on this))

Kiriena smiled at the woman. The smell of gasoline exhaust surrounded her. It wasn't that it was overbearing, but Kiriena's nose immediately picked out the unfamiliar scent, even though Kiriena kept a reaction from appearing on her face. The other woman was shorter than she was, had a shaved head, and blue eyes. She wore some sort of a team attire. Kiriena didn't follow much in the the world of athletics, so Kiriena wasn't quite sure what it meant. This was all in contrast to the simple jeans and blue t-shirt Kiriena wore underneath her apron filled with simple gardening tools.

Kiriena shook the other woman's proffered hand, noting the calluses. Kiriena also had callused hands from her work. "Thank you,"
Kiriena said to the compliments given by Nika. "Kiriena Blum, nice to meet you as well. How about we do the tour first, that way you don't have to carry things around while we look."

Kiriena gestured and led the way into the greenhouse. "I keep the shop in a more decorative style, but the greenhouse is strictly utilitarian. Not that it isn't beautiful to look at."

The bright colors of flowers and other blooming plants were lined in rows. Sun lamps kept the place lit, while providing the appropriate light for the plants to photosynthesize.

"It is smaller than mass production greenhouses, but every plant here is taken care of individually. It takes a lot of work, but I love what I do."
She smiled, and noticing that one of the plants needed pruning, quickly did so, pulling out clippers from her apron and replacing them as she finished.

Edited by Kiriena, Mar 7 2018, 09:08 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 02-10-2018, 05:56 PM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 02-11-2018, 01:06 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 02-12-2018, 01:08 PM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 02-19-2018, 07:56 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 02-21-2018, 10:39 AM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 02-26-2018, 10:04 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 03-07-2018, 09:08 AM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 04-08-2018, 04:11 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 04-20-2018, 08:23 AM
[No subject] - by Nika Raskov - 05-06-2018, 02:27 PM
[No subject] - by Kiriena - 05-07-2018, 08:00 AM