This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Igor's
Yuri sent Peter a sneer looked down the hallway. Lots of rooms to either side, each with beds and little else in the way of furniture -- efficient layout. The whore who'd bit at Peter's ear disappeared into one of the rooms, giggling as she wiggled a quite shapely ass about to fall out of shorts that hardly deserved the name. She'd probably be a pretty good lay if you turned her around first. Yeah, Yuri kind of liked this place.

The effects of that mystery pill were starting to kick in. Holy shit, it was good stuff. It had the mellowing high of green mixed with the euphoria of ecstacy and the racing drive of blow all at once. He was floating on a cloud and at the same time a bundle of raging energy.

He regarded Peter again. The kid had seemed shaken by what he'd seen over at that stupid mooch's flat. Yuri had told Peter they should go, but no, instead he had to delay their getaway and go see what had happened. Fucking weak.

"Yeah, I got it, I'll be right back"
Yuri said to Peter. "Chick over there was digging you. Why don't you relax and go get yourself some of that tail while I take care of shit? Put a bag over her head, it'll be good."

He turned away without saying a word and walked down the hall, ducking in the room where the whore had gone. She was alone, so Yuri fished out a $100 note and tossed it her way. "Go keep my buddy Peter company while I'm busy."
She caught the bill with a giggle.

Yuri turned back down the hall and came to a door in the back. Knocked a couple of times. "Eh, Felecia!"

He heard a syrupy, musical voice respond: "It's open..."

Yuri shrugged and turned the knob, pushing the door open. And he wondered if this miracle drug shit was inducing hallucinations.

Red velvet carpet lined the floor. Classy. Along one wall a rack sat holding various things Yuri might have imagined in a dungeon -- handcuffs, whips, two ball gags, a flaggelan...beads, interesting... To the other side of the room there was another rack -- and this one was occupied, by a man with a black mask and a gag, and wearing little else, his arms held outstretched by manacles. A young woman with straight golden blonde hair, sporting high-heeled leather boots and tight fitting leather pants and snug leather vest -- all crimson red -- played a feather tickler over the inside of the man's armpit.

At the center of the room, there was a circular bed with four sturdy metal posts and hooks that descended from the ceiling. A slightly older woman -- maybe in her early 30s -- fire red hair kept back neatly and an equally well-fitting and revealing black leather suit, sat cross-legged on the bed. There was a whip in her hand.

"I am Felicia," said the woman on the bed. She gestured to the other two in the room. "That is Nikita. And over there is Mikael. I am teaching Nikita how to make Mikael a good boy. Wouldn't you like to be a good boy for Nikita and please her?"

Yeah...he'd certainly like to give the both of them a pleasing. But he wasn't about to let himself get all trussed up and be toyed with. Nah, he'd do it his way. Fast and hard and him on top. He turned his attention to Felicia and grinned. "I'm no good boy,"
he said. Maybe another time, though. Just here with Peter for the usual cut."

Her eyes lit up. "Ah, one of Vladimir's boys!"

Vladimir. Oh, so that was Mudak's name. suddenly, without a word she lashed out with the whip. It wrapped around Yuri's arm and she tugged with a deft flick of her wrist, jerking Yuri toward her. Yuri considered lashing out with the power to stop her, but nah. Bitch seemed crazy, but crazy hot. Yuri'd rather fuck her than fight her any day.

She held up a hand to his chest and stopped him at arm's length. "So." Ooh, yes, that was such a sexy voice. "I could give it to you. But you have to please me first. You must be obedient. Now kneel."

Chick was definitely teetering playing a fine edge along the Hot/Crazy Scale. "I'll stand, thanks,"
he said. I bet I could please you without lifting a finger."
Her eyes flared at his disobedience, but he caught her stare.

"Just. look. at. my. eyes."
That was a diversion, of course. He simply reached out with a flow of air and touched it - firmly - to the back of her neck, trailing it down to press each vertebra, down inside her vest, all the way to the sensitive area just above the tailbone. He made it cold, first, then laced it with a thin thread of fire -- pulsing just a bit to warm and send tingling sensation through her nervous system. Other flows, next, down the cleavage that showed in the front of her tight leather vest -- slowly -- creating pressure and a warming sensation that sunk lower, past her navel, against her thighs, and...

Felicia fell back against the bed. Her legs sprung apart of their own volition. She tossed her head, chest heaving, and screamed. Nikita dropped her feather tickler in shock.

Yuri let the flows vanished. "The money, please. Time is short."

Felicia gasped for breath and lifted her head from the bed, red hair tossed in disarray. "I don't know what...what the fuck that just was..." she struggled to her feet, legs seeming to shake as she crossed the room to a dresser. She held herself against it as she opened a drawer and pulled out a tight bundle. "...But here's your money." She handed to him with a kiss on the cheek. Yuri was thoroughly amused -- maybe the dominatrix just needed to get off to soften her attitude. "You come back any time...Vladimir doesn't need to know."

Yuri bobbed a nod in thanks. "Hang in there, dude,"
he said to Mikael, who was still gagged. He walked out the door and shut it behind him, wondering if Peter was getting Yuri's money's worth.

Edited by Yuri Obrechennyy, Sep 23 2013, 04:07 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-03-2013, 07:13 PM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-04-2013, 12:39 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-10-2013, 02:30 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-10-2013, 12:57 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-11-2013, 02:09 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-11-2013, 12:46 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-12-2013, 04:34 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-12-2013, 06:58 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-13-2013, 01:20 AM
[No subject] - by Vladimir - 09-13-2013, 05:54 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-16-2013, 03:54 AM