This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Astral Dreams
Thalia watched, curious. Carmen didn’t seem the most talkative of companions, and after brushing aside the question of tattoos (which were really rather beautiful -- but then, that was Sergei for you) she began to realise the woman had not sauntered over in the mood to be social. Nox’s confessions widened surprise to her eyes, concern he predictably shrugged off. She said nothing else, but she was unlikely to forget. In fact something swam just below the surface of her thoughts, too maddeningly evasive to capture. But it filled her with sudden sadness anyway. 

As the sharpness of Carmen’s intent took a very distinct path, the hint of a smile began to tilt Thalia’s lips for the swelling sense of serendipity. A poorly kept secret of joy. She was glad to witness something promising bloom from the night she had intended as pure relief from the pressures of his life.

Carmen declined to stay, though she seemed amused at the offer. Contact details exchanged, she left. Thalia clinked what remained of her drink against Nox’s beer bottle. “To new beginnings,” she grinned, downing the last mouthful. Abandoning the glass she slipped her hand into his. “Well then I guess I get you all to myself. Lucky girl that I am.” She winked, though it was harmless flirtation, and led him back out to the dancefloor.