This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
Never bound and pranced with Bre running around playing. He informed her of the approaching 2twoleg to help her. Not that anyone unless they owned a boat could really help her. And her kin were least likely to own said boat. Most of them preferred to hid, and had there been a kin here surely they would have made themselves known before now.

Sierra turned at the sound of the woman's voice. Never was racing towards the stranger with Bre in tow. The two were alway eager to meet new friends in person. "I'm Sierra. I'm grateful for the company, but I'm not sure there is anything we can do. Tristan, Wildefyre went into the water some time ago with a friend and they've yet to return. The storm came and went and still no one has heard from him." Sierra tried not to pace frantically as she extended her senses outwards hoping for anything back from the wolves. But no one had heard from him. "He knows I'm here. He wouldn't leave Bre." The latter was mostly for herself. He might leave her, but he would never leave Brenna. She was his companion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Sierra - 08-12-2024, 12:49 PM