This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

One of Us [Pestovo Country Club]
Dorian chuckles. "I suppose. But I did what I did for family."

Christian nodded as Dorian took his swing, and when they were both watching it sail through the landscape. "Nox is family, Dorian. He thought of you like a father and you gave him over to the Syndicate for nothing. They didn't have anything on you that you couldn't turn on her. And she's dead now anyway. And you get to deal with the ramifications of what you did."

The landscape changed and a holographic ball showed up on the green where he should place his ball. Christian placed the ball in the spot and the image vanished. Dorian smiled. "It's almost too easy like this. It's not hot, or cold or windy."

"We could use one at home."

Dorian chuckled. "I suppose that could be an interesting set up. I'm sure Sage could figure something out."

"Or Cruz." Christian added as he started looking for down the lane and making aim for the first hole.

"Cruz was never any good at golf. Not that Sage is either, but he's got the better head for technology." Dorian chuckled. "Quite literally."

Christian took his swing and the ball came close to the mark, but it was just a little short. Still under par if Dorian didn't knock his ball out of the way.

"Sage has his fingers too many places, and doing too many things. He's another one who Ana is upset has left her nest. All three boys who needed parents -- gone."

"They grow up and leave the nest."

"Two of them needed loving parents more than they needed to grow up. Both of them on their own for far too long."

Messages In This Thread
One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-23-2024, 08:41 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-24-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 09-06-2024, 10:43 AM