This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
Tenzin didn't give her much choice as she looped her arms in hers and they strolled down the path towards the broken door. Never and Breena raced ahead as usual playing their little games. But it felt good to have another person who understood, and someone to take charge for the moment.

The floor was damp from the storm. But it wasn't flooded, just wet. With a little effort they found something to keep the door up. Though Sierra wasn't sure how it would work. But it at least kept the wind and water out. "Thank you."

Never was still excited about their guest. "I guess waiting here is just as good." She sat down on the bed. "I guess I'll get some rest."

Never yipped and jumped up on the bed. Bre followed curling up at the head near the pillows. He sent images of chasing Sierra from the dream with a smiling Star Dancer behind him. Sierra laughed. "Never tells me that you told him to chase me from the dreams."

Sierra laid down. "Fine, I get it. I'll just sleep. " She tried to curl up with the pups but her mind rolled with her concern for Tristan. But eventually she drifted to sleep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Sierra - 08-24-2024, 09:34 PM