This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

One of Us [Pestovo Country Club]
Dorian and Christian played a couple more holes with idle chit chat -- memories and small talk.

Christian waited till Dorian was done putting for the fourth hole. "Without the duties of the house, I need to find something to do."

Dorian laughed. "You sound like Ana. She was the one who asked me to take you golfing. Said, and I quote 'Christian needs to get out, take him golfing'"

Christian rolled his eyes. "So this wasn't out of friendship?"

With a sigh Dorian frowned. "I wasn't sure you'd come. Things... and all."

"There is no bad blood between us Dorian. The boys are the only one, Ana maybe, but not really. It is not my place to judge you, or them. I am here to support my friends and family."

Dorian smiled. "I know. I should have asked you sooner." He nodded for Christian to take his turn, and Christian finished the hole and the fifth one appeared in their visual arena. When Dorian finished his first swing with a frown, he landed in the rough and Christian chuckled at Dorians bad luck. But Dorian nodded. "Laugh it up."

Christian played his next stroke and got very close to a hole in one. But sadly it skipped past the hole.

Dorian shook his head. "Too bad. Ana runs a charity, you could ask her about."

"It's Ana's thing." Christian said. "I don't want to step into her zone without her permission. I need to find myself something to do."

Dorian chuckled. "Sage and Nox can always use a hand. Those boys are always busy. Even if I never see them, Nox could probably use a manager with all he's got going on."

Christian nodded. "Have you seen the viral videos?"

Messages In This Thread
One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-23-2024, 08:41 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 08-24-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Christian - 08-28-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: One of Us [Pestovo Country Club] - by Dorian - 09-06-2024, 10:43 AM