This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
Sierra chuckled. "I'm not hurting so much as annoyed." Which wasn't the whole truth, she was hurt as well, but life is what life is -- not perfect. "Tristan is pack. He's a good man. A good ... mate." Though that had not exactly been anything said in words, but they shared a moment in the dream. Apparently he shares many a dream with many a woman. "Thalia is nice, and sweet and innocent. She doesn't even remember what she and Tristan did in the dream. She only knew she had to come here. And Tristan came to help whoever it is in the water."

Sierra sighed and Never jumped up with his paws in her lap and Bre followed suit in Tenzin's for some scritches. Neither pup cared who ruffled their fur as long as they both got some. "Tristan just wants to help but I thought it was more. We were pack. I was mistaken. That's all. He's just pack. I promised him I'd stay with him here, that's what pack is. But I don't know if he'll come back or not. Obviously didn't mean as much to him as I thought." Sierra finished the last of her food and ran her fingers through Never's fur. At least he was never going to leave her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Sierra - 09-05-2024, 05:21 PM